Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome to The World...

Yes... He's finally out.. Our son, Lee Jia Hong was born into the world on the 23rd Aug 2008 @ 2.3kg... I must say it has been a rather different and trying time for us ..... It all started on Saturday morning.. and this is how it began...

After breakfast, when i was doing the housework @ home, I thought to myself that baby's room still looked a little messy and I needed to arrange it.. and made mental plans to do so in the afternoon.. after I picked up my wife and after her routine medical check-up.. So that being done, I proceed to take her preggie bag and the Cordlife kit into the car to standby.. just in case... and drove down to her dad's office to pick her up for medical check-up... Along the way, I was trying to persuade baby to not cover his face and show us his face during the ultra-sound scan.. 'cos he has a tendency to do so..

At the Gynae, Wendy was supposed to take her her BP... But it was super high.. so the nurse thought that the machine was wrong.. So she was like took it a few times.. after which she gave up and told her to use the old traditional method.. Even then the BP was very high and the gynae was concerned.. and recommended that we should go for emergency C-Section..

So.. We kinda rushed over to Thomson Medical Centre. And @ about 1500+hrs, Lee Jia Hong was born into this world @ 2.3kg.. Thank God that everything's fine with baby and mummy.. Anywyas.. no cable now.. so mabbie post pictures of him later.. hahaha...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home